- Effective February 8, 2016, there will be a new on-line verification process for customers to use for this program. Dealers will no longer be required to validate or retain military documentation. - Bonus Cash offer exclusively for members of the following US Military Branches: Eligible Customers:
* Active Military Personnel in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard * Reservists serving on Active Duty and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP)
* Veterans within 2 Years of separation
* Spouse/Surviving Spouse and other household members
For all eligible vehicle sold starting on February 8, 2016, customers will now be directed to www.fordsalutesthosewhoserve.com to register and be validated online for their military eligibility according to the program rules PRIOR to purchasing their vehicle. Once verified, customers will receive a certificate number that will be used to claim the program in Smart VINCENT. - Offer is valid for the purchase or lease of a new eligible Ford Division vehicle. Limit one Bonus Cash offer per vehicle purchased or leased. -Dealers are no longer required to keep Military Personal documentation proof in the dealer jacket. Documentation will be stored through "Troop ID" and approved by the certificate number issued.
- Qualifying buyers will receive Bonus Cash good toward the purchase or lease of any eligible new vehicle. - Final paid vehicles are NOT eligible. (See Trims)