The Ford Certified Pre-Owned Program takes the risk out of buying a previously owned vehicle. Driving a Ford CPO vehicle means driving with the knowledge and confidence that the vehicle you purchase has been thoroughly inspected and comes with manufacturer-backed limited-warranty coverage.
In addition to peace of mind, each Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with these benefits:
- Warranty - in addition to 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty coverage, every Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle also comes with 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty coverage
- 172-Point Inspection - Before any vehicle can be called a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, it must pass a stringent 172 point inspection. Factory-trained technicians recondition any components that does not meet program standards, or they replace it with only new Ford Motocraft or Ford Authorized Replacement parts.
- Vehicle History Report - You'll definitely know your history when you purchase a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle. As part of the 172-point inspection process, a Vehicle History Report is run to identity any vehicle that does not meet Ford Certified Pre-Owned standards.
- Roadside Assistance - Roadside assistance is offered for the full duration of the Limited Warranty Coverage. That's 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in case of a breakdown, blowout or bad weather. Service available at any Ford or Lincoln Dealer in the 50 states and Canada.
- Roadside assistance includes:
Destination expense assistance of up to $75 to cover the emergency cost of a taxi, shuttle or rental car to get to your destination.
Rental car reimbursement of up to $30 per day for up to five days if the vehicle requires overnight mechanical repairs
*See dealership for full details*